10/10/2022 - 12/05/2022
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Beginning October 10, WSCF will be offering eight virtual class on how to best lead a chess club. The course is for veteran and new club leaders alike. It will be from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Specific topics to discuss will include:
- How to start and form a chess club
- What chess items to teach to beginning and intermediate students
- How to effectively teach this level of chess
- Club leader(s) roles
- Involving parents in your club
- How to host a chess tournament
- How to get the most out of Chesskid as a tool to teach chess
- How to make sure every student has success.
Please register for the course from the event list on our website. Course fee will be $75 and include the Chesskid.com Director membership. Minimum 5 Maximum 20. To pay for the course you can pay via our donate button or you can pay via invoice that we will send.
The book, “Everyone’s 2nd Chess Book”, can be purchased from local vendor Luke Ludwig at email@example.com or on Amazon.