Support Youth Chess Players – Give the Gift of Chess
These past couple years have proven that children continue to be inquisitive, social, and resilient. Chess helps students build upon these qualities and practice their critical thinking skills. Every puzzle, game, and tournament involves problem solving, creative thinking, and reasoning. These are skills that every player, at every level, can use for the rest of their lives.
While we are running regular scholastic tournaments, we need your help to make our efforts go even further. Here’s how your donation supports growing young minds for the future:
- $15 provides a year of online chess lessons, puzzles, and games to one student
- $75 provides a scholarship to chess camp
- $250 supports a tournament director to run a scholastic tournament
- $400 provides a chess instructor for a day-long workshop for young players
- $1000 buys chess boards for classes and chess clubs to use for years
- $5,000 helps support an inner-city chess club for an entire school year
Three easy ways to make your donation:
- Click here to donate online
- Download a donation form and mail your gift to Wisconsin Scholastic Chess Federation, 10307 N Trillium Rd, Mequon, WI, 53092.
- Call (262) 573-5624 to make your pledge by phone.
For more information, please contact Bob Patterson-Sumwalt at email@example.com.