10:00 am - 5:00 pm
State Fair Exposition Center
Format: K3, K6 & K12 Five round Swiss G30 or G25, d5
Awards: Individual trophies to top 5 players, 3 Team trophies in each division. Medals to all.
Players can pick up their medals immediately following their last game. Award ceremony close to 4:30.
Entry: $15 per player for advance registration and payment by 11:00 Thursday Nov 8 at 11 pm, $20 by Wednesday Nov 14th and $25 on site by 10:30. Registration and check in closes at 10:45. If players are not pre-registered they will need to pay to get into the exposition center and pay again to get into the tournament.
Exposition Entry and Folk Fair passes: Check-in from 10:00 – 10:45 Round 1 begins close to 11:00. Onsite registration for round 1 ends at 10:45 Pre-registrants arriving after 10:45 and on-site registrations arriving after 10:45 can enter the tournament around 2. Please check in as early as possible. Register at www.wisconsinscholasticchess.org .
- The Exposition center opens at 10:00 am.
- Volunteers can enter at 9:00 am. They will find their name on the volunteer list to the right of the entry door.
- All players registering for the tournament in advance by 11:00 pm Wednesday Nov 14th will receive free passes into the exposition center.
- Passes can be picked up at the tournament registration area (not the volunteer desk) just to the right when you enter via the west side entrance.
- Volunteers, coaches, and parents must pay $6 to park at the exposition center. Coaches and parents must pay to enter the Folk Fair.
A limited number of volunteers will also receive a pass for free entry. We need help with registration (4) and floor TDs (6, 2 to 3 around each) and scorekeepers (2, 2 to 3 rounds each). To sign up as a volunteer please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must volunteer in advance by Wednesday 11:00 pm to get free entry into the Folk Fair.
Questions: Contact Bob at email@example.com or 262-573-5624.
WSCF has a no refund policy. If you have paid and cannot attend, please consider the fee a donation to WSCF which is a 501c3 nonprofit. Thank you for your support. If WSCF cancels the event due to weather, then there will be refunds.